Monday, February 14, 2011

Pie-monade

Most people at our house aren't that crazy about cake. I must admit, if someone puts a piece of plain old cake in front of me with plain old icing on it, it's not my favorite either. I need a cake that has lots of fillings and layers of deliciousness. But, I digress, this post is about pie. I've probably made just about as many birthday pies as birthday cakes. I've done the little bite sized pies before, but I saw this idea for single serving pies made in a muffin tin-and I knew I had to make some pie-monade. (That's just one of those crazy things said around our house when I make pie-any strongbad lovers out there?) I gave it a try and had a little trouble getting them out of the tin on the first try. There were a lot of broken ones that ended up in a bowl with people waiting off to the side with forks for them to break. All the while Ron is walking around saying"Ya gots to make pie-monade". I know, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment