Friday, February 11, 2011

Staff Appreciation Cookies

I decided not to do the laundry today so I could get these cookies finished. (Sorry about being out of towels dear family) We are having a little thing I like to call Wish Week at the elementary and a couple of the sweet teachers there wished for some of my cookies! How exciting to be so famous that 2 people know about me.

I saw some cookies on another blog that were done in kind of retro colors. Well, I thought they looked a little retro anyway. The colors reminded me of an apron or some kitchen curtains from the 50's that maybe had a blue background and some cherries on it? Do you know the one I'm talking about? I loved the blue and red together, but I got the pink a little brighter than I wanted it, so it wasn't quite the look I wanted-I ended up liking the pink ones separate from the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment